The world-known Central European University invites applications for its 2012-2013 degree programs. Located in one of Europe's most elegant capital cities, Budapest, accredited in both the USA and Europe, CEU offers a uniquely international atmosphere of academic excellence, critical reflection, and social engagement. CEU students come from over 100 countries of five continents, our faculty - from 30 countries. There is no predominant national majority. This uniquely international atmosphere is one of the most appealing aspects of our student life. Any CEU graduate has an international network of personal and professional contacts enhancing their lives and careers.
Corporate Training in India - Management training courses, Business training courses, Teachers training courses, vocational training courses, English training courses.
Key admission dates
- January 25, 2012, 24:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST): application deadline for degree programs (exceptions are listed below.)
- February 11, 2012: CEU-administered institutional TOEFL test and department-specific examinations.
- After March 20, 2012: The admissions decisions are made available to candidates via the online application system.
Business English course in Indore: advanced English for Global Business with a foreign faculty and certified trainers from British Counsil for prompt success in international business.
- January 4, 2012, 24:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST):
- May 4, 2012, 24:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST):
2. Application deadline for applicants to the one-year MA program in Public Policy not applying for financial aid. Applications must be submitted complete with proof of English proficiency.
Step 1: Pre-selection
Step 2: Testing
- Economics: Mathematics Test
- Legal Studies: Legal Reasoning Test and Legal Essay
- Mathematics: Mathematics examination
- Medieval Studies: Supplementary examination
- Political Science: Test of Writing Ability
Step 3: Final evaluation
2. Letters of recommendation
3. Academic records
4. A full curriculum vitae or resume, including a list of publications, if any
5. Department- and program-specific requirements (statement of purpose, research proposal, additional test scores, etc.)
6. Proof of English proficiency
Nador u. 15, 4th floor
1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3272
Fax: (+36-1) 327 3211
Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3009, Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3272, Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3208, Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3210, Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu
Phone: (+36-1) 327 3068, Email: admissions [at] ceu [dot] hu